A place to share the crazies!

Mrs. Ipock

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Beginning of the End

I'm just not sure that I'm making the right choice by creating this blog. You see, I fear that I try to spread myself too thinly many times. My husband is the cause of that really. He's the world's worst over-booker, and his bad habits transfer into my life all too often! Spending time on the computer is a real temptation of mine, even when I know that I have many more important things to take care of. So in a way, I feel almost like I'm sinning by creating a personal blog. Taking time out of my day to write about my life, when I'm not sure that anyone cares? Now although I would like to think that I have a very exciting life, or maybe that someone would learn something or become a better person by reading my daily trials and successes, I know that I really have so much more that I am avoiding when I am sitting in front of this box of technology. My children probably need me right now for some reason: either the ones at my home or the ones in my class. My husband, I'm sure, would greatly benefit from my help at this moment. My home! Oh how badly my home needs my attention right now. But perhaps there is a purpose in my failure to overcome temptation. Perhaps one of you WILL learn from my writing. Perhaps.

1 comment:

Casey Dawn said...

Yay for personal blogs that teach those around us! I'm so excited to read all about your life and enjoy your amazing writing skills!!